8/30/2008

Thai Politic should be developed?


From the past till now I was surprised with Thai political. And I never think it will be big talked as same as this time. So right now if some one asks it me, I will tell them to develop or change it very quickly.

When I took a look TV, I saw many head lines about political problem. I was heard by reporter of CNN said Protests shut down Thai airports, rail services, and Police, Protesters Clash in Thailand. Yes, it no has good news after Thailand had Protest Group.
However, this morning I am just seen news by reporter said many countries are looking forward Thailand. How, Thai Government will treat Protestor problem after this day.
Anyhow, I wish Thai politic should be develop that thai people to be a unity and think that worse if you not have unity in you heart, but it is ok too if you want to be a protestor also because we are democracy.

No comments: